Monday, April 23, 2012

Pretty Pictures

There is no reason for posting these photos than I think they are pretty.  I definitely have a look that I like and I hope you enjoy them too. They all came from tumblr where photo credits are few and far between .  If you know where any photos originated, please let me know and I'll add a caption.  

via B&B Italia

via Garance Dore




John Vaccari Design 


JK Hotel via Lonny magazine




Atlanta Homes magazine 



Megan Winters





The Sartorialist


Peter Shull and Jack Andrews in Elle Decor









Jacqui Getty Residence




Brooklyn Home of Eva and Gentry Dayton 



via Lonny magazine







via Domino magazine

Kitchen by Tommy Smythe


via Lonny magazine


All photos from tumblr.  If you know the credit for any unknown photo, please let me know and I will add it. 

16 comments:

Inner-Outer Beauty said...

I adore many, many of these photos. A new take on walk- in-closet at the attic, what a great idea for an otherwise rather boring space. Hmm...have to talk my husband into this excellent idea:)

Karena said...

Heather we definitely love a lot of the same things, in both fashion and design!

I am featuring Designer and Paper Artist Anita Rivera on my site!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

the designers muse said...

Great photos as usual Heather! You have a real curatorial eye!

Unknown said...

Love your montage of photos. Great inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love your montage of photos. Great inspiration!

Bubble and Squeak said...

Pretty is right! Thanks for posting!

Matters of Style said...

Great minds... The blog post I have scheduled to post tomorrow uses some of the same images! Gray and gold- my obsession!!

Miss Margarita said...

Pretty pictures!

Ana Kral said...

I agree with you, a great collection of images. Thanks for sharing your finds!

Window Shopper said...

these pictures are beautiful! thanks for posting them.

http://howtowindowshop.blogspot.com/

capriciouslyinspired said...

the white bedroom vignette with the block corner frames of michelangelo-like sketches and white root table lamp are by interior designer Charles Spada :)

MJH Design Arts said...

Hi Heather, I love every last one of them. Thanks for getting me off to the perfect start. Mary

Emom said...

WOW!.....smiles

camdesign said...

Always love your montage of photos. Wonderful inspirations. Loving Tommy Smythes kitchen... ckeck out my give away and my Titanic post, I would love you to follow me...
camdesign-interiors.blogspot.com
Regards, Carol Ann

bevy said...

Beautiful montage of images.

The image featuring the living space with what looks like a suit for upholstery on the chairs and the leopard ottoman are from Elle Decor. I had previously posted this same image on my blog. See my link below, which includes a bit more credit details on the image.

http://bevyblogs.blogspot.com/2012/03/interesting-upholstery.html

http://sportsfunia.com said...

so beautiful

Related Posts with Thumbnails